---Newsletter Copywriter/Content Creater
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Job Location: New York
We are looking for a qualified part-time Newsletter Writer to join our team. This job could be a remote position. If you are outgoing, love theatre, and experienced in the ever-changing digital world, we would like to meet you!
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging social media and website content. Independence and organization are key, including great sociable skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide engaging and inspiring imagery and text for Lotus Lee Foundation social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create weekly newsletters featuring Theatre insight, blog posts.
- Implementation of social media and communication campaigns to align with our marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Maintain community content calendar to ensure communication aligns with brand and business objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in social media and community management
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Theatre or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Excellent writer
- Social media savvy
- Extremely organized
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail
-You don't need to Live In New York City Metro Area, this is a part-time in-house position.
- Submit at least 2 pieces of relevant writing
- Your Resume
- A casual and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary plus performance-based extra bonus.
- A successful candidate will be considered for a full-time return offer(with full benefits package such as insurance, 401k).
- H1B Visa Sponsorship for Non-US citizen employees.